Monday 17 December 2012

HALLO

Posted by Madden On 07:01
halo...
this is my first time to write a blog :)
heheh, kind of lame huh ?
it's been many years since I touched by internet but just now I write a blog LOL.
actually it's not a first time , I've ever made a blog but it just for a task given by teacher in high school :).

Introducing ?

yap my name is Elvan (and I'm surely that I don't have to tell my full name)
I'm 20 years old since this post is posted

purpose ?

I dunno exactly what I do , but surely I will make my life journal life in here , whereby it's kind of diary ? a story telling ? but I'm not telling anyone , and maybe this blog will be my secret for a while (can't promise)

and there will be more story, laments, and anything else in here :)
but it would be started with a past story :)

Elvan


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment